Job Opportunities – Join Our Team
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We have a variety of roles available at CES, from working behind-the-scenes in Customer Support to becoming a Resource Reviewer for CPD courses or Resource Editor for our Exam Preparation and revision resources. A list of all our available positions (updated from time-to-time) and a detailed explanation of each role can be found below.
Exam Resource Editor - Job Roles
For the following Exam Resource Editor positions, we require candidates to be current Healthcare Professionals working in a Specialist or Consultant role. Applicants can be based anywhere in the world. Candidates English should be of adequate standard.
As Resource Editor, you will be responsible for the overall quality of the Professional Qualifying Exam or Licensure Exam revision resource. Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting new authors (minimum of 5 authors, particularly those studying for or who have recently sat the exam)
- Reviewing existing questions within our current database to ensure accuracy and correctness
- Identifying gaps in the resource and adding any missing categories
- Monitoring newly commissioned questions to ensure they are of a high standard and are written in the style, format and difficulty level of the exam
- Answering candidates/students feedback as and when necessary.
Resource Authors - Job Roles
For the following Exam Resource Authors positions, we require candidates to be Students, Interns, House Officers, or have recently sat the exam they wish to be author for. We're continuously working on, and expanding our question bank. Which is why we're constantly on the lookout for competent people to author questions for our various exam revision resources.
The role itself is entirely flexible, as it is designed to fit alongside your current work schedule. There is no obligation to complete a certain number of commissions in a given time frame, so you can write questions as and when you have time.
As Resource Author, your responsibilities will include:
- Sample questions and training to ensure your suitability for the role (you provide 5-10 sample questions, written according to our authoring guidelines)
- Answering candidate feedback on a weekly basis
We currently need Exam Resource Editors and Authors for the following Licensure or Professional Qualifying Exams:
- Ghana Pharmacy Professional Qualifying Exam (GPPQE)
- Medical and Dental Licensure Examination
- Physician Assistants Licensure Examinations
- Pharmacy Technologists Qualifying Examinations
- Medicines Counter Assistants (MCA) Certificate Examination
- Nursing and Midwifery Licensure Examinations
- All Allied Health Professional Qualifying and Licensure Examinations
Please send us and email and attach your CV. We look forward to hearing from you
Email: [email protected]