- You must be passionate about CES and the work we do as CPD Providers
- You must be willing to share our brand story and messages with friends and colleagues.
- You must be comfortable using Social Media
- You should have a good relationships with fellow professionals
- You should be connected to fellow professionals and able to adopt a leadership role on behalf of CES
- You should have good communication and organizational skills
- You should have a good academic and/or social presence within and amongst your peers
As a CES Ambassador, you'll serve as a liaison between CES and your professional colleagues; on the various Social Media Platforms, and other communication channels. You’ll perform tasks including:
- Sharing Social Media posts, and distributing promotional materials to friends, colleagues and your followers
- Educating colleagues on the benefits of CPD and related issues
- Highlighting CES as a distinguished CPD learning platform
To help make your role and tasks as a CES Ambassador easy and exciting, an expert CES Account Manager will work with you and provide continual support. Our Account Managers equip every Ambassador in the program with the tools, information and training necessary to complete their responsibilities.
Benefits of being a CES Ambassador
- You’ll be able to take all regular Continuing Professional Development Courses and activities on the CES platform for FREE.
- You’ll have first-hand knowledge about upcoming programs and activities; and have a say in how they are created; as part of The CES Team.
- You’ll gain access to an impressive network of contacts from national and international organizations, resource persons, professional associations, prospective employers and fellow professionals. These contacts and networks in the professional world will serve you for years to come.
- You’ll gain leadership experience. No matter where your career might take you, your skills as a CES Ambassador will be a tremendous asset to you and to your employer.
- You will receive a certificate of recognition for your work as an Ambassador
- You’ll boost your CV! Your capacity building efforts for health professionals is a great addition to your CV and talking points for interviews. It’s another feather in your cap that can open doors to future opportunities.