This insightful course will give an in-depth understanding of hepatic disorders, it’s risks, complications, prevalence, management and the essential roles pharmacists can play managing hepatic disorders and improving the quality of life of disease sufferers
1. Drug Prescribing in Hepatic Patients
Presented By Dr. Marc Kwame Dzradosi
2. The Ultimate Partnership for a Healthy Liver for All
Presented by Dr. Adwoa Afrakoma Agyei-Nkansah
• A review of physiology of the liver.
• Understanding some common liver diseases
• Causes of liver disease
• Herbal medications and liver disease
• Diagnosis of liver diseases
• Management liver diseases
• The role of the pharmacist in liver health
• Patient counselling
Pharm.D, FGCPharm, MPSGh.
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist / Lecturer
Head of Pharmaceutical Services – International Maritime Hospital.
Dr Marc K. Dzradosi has over fifteen (15) years’ experience in Hospital based Clinical Pharmacy Services, Academia, Research, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Nutrition, and Exercise Science.View full profile / courses
B.Sc., (Hons), MBChB, MPH, FWACP
Consultant Physician/ Hepatologist, Lecturer
University of Ghana Medical School
Dr. Adwoa Afrakoma Agyei-Nkansah is a Consultant Physician at the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital (KBTH) – Ghana. She is also a lecturer, in the Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Ghana.View full profile / courses